COPYRIGHT - Term of Use
Use of materials
All materials contained in the website are the copyrighted property of AptiStock, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to AptiStock, or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-part licensors.
Unless otherwise specified, the materials and services on this website are for your personal and non-commercial use, and you may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website without the written permission from AptiStock.
Use of software
Any software that is made available to download from the website ("Software") is the copyrighted work of AptiStock and/or its suppliers. Use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software ("License Agreement"), or as expressly stated on the website pages accompanying the software. An end user will be unable to download or install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement, unless he or she first agrees to the License Agreement terms.
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND APTISTOCK REGARDING SOFTWARE WHICH YOU MAY INSTALL (SOFTWARE). PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY. BY INSTALLING THE SOFTWARE AND ACCESSING THE SOFTWARE, YOU INDICATE YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD EXIT THIS PAGE AND, IF YOU RECEIVED DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE, DELETE/UNINSTALL THE SOFTWARE FROM YOUR COMPUTER
All software products, scripts, libraries, projects, source code, original ideas, algorithms, in short, Intellectual Property published on this site are owned by AptiStock.
The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. YOU MAY NOT MODIFY, REVERSE ENGINEER, REVERSE COMPILE OR DISASSEMBLE THE SOFTWARE. You may not remove, alter or destroy any copyright, proprietary or confidential notices placed on the Software or the documentation. You may copy the Software solely to make one backup or archival copy. You may not copy the documentation.
NO WARRANTIES. AptiStock expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation is provided AS IS without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE remains with you. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. In no event shall AptiStock be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, accident, injury or death, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this SOFTWARE, even if AptiStock has been advised of the possibility of such damages
You are granted the right to use each of them in accordance with the conditions mentioned in the respective attached copyright license notices
Use of services on the website
The website may contain e-mail services, bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, photo albums and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with others (each a "Communication Service" and collectively "Communication Services"). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and, when applicable, related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Communication Services or the website, you will not:
- Use the Communication Services or the website in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, obscene as to minors, child pornography, racist, lewd, lascivious, filthy, excessively violent, harassing, indecent, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable topic, name, material or information.
- Upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Services specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally reproduced, displayed, performed, and/or distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright management information, such as author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
- Use, download or otherwise copy, or provide (whether or not for a fee) to a person or entity any directory of users of the Communication Services or other user or usage information or any portion thereof.
- Use any AptiStock domain name as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications that you transmit from another location or through another service.
- Transmit unsolicited or bulk communications to any AptiStock account holder or to any AptiStock.com or affiliated email address (regardless of whether you use the website to transmit any such communication).
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the website are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
AptiStock has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, AptiStock reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove and/or edit any materials in its sole discretion. AptiStock reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
AptiStock reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as AptiStock deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in AptiStock's sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifiable information about yourself or your children in any Communication Services. AptiStock does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Services and, therefore, AptiStock specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Services. Managers and hosts are not authorized AptiStock spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of AptiStock.
Materials uploaded to the Communication Services may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination; you are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Material provided or posted to the website
Unless otherwise specified, AptiStock does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to AptiStock (including, without limitation, information, ideas, concepts, techniques, feedback, data, questions, comments and suggestions, or the like) or post, upload, input or submit to the website or its associated services for review by AptiStock, the general public, and/or by the members of any public or private community (each a "Submission" and collectively "Submissions"), and such Submissions shall be deemed not to be confidential. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting ("Posting") your Submission you are granting AptiStock, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses (including, without limitation, all AptiStock services), including, without limitation, the license rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, modify, translate and reformat your Submissions; to publish your name in connection with your Submission; develop, manufacture, and market products incorporating such ideas, concepts, or techniques, and the right to sublicense such rights to any supplier of the services and/or materials on the website.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. AptiStock is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and AptiStock may remove any Submission at any time in its sole discretion.
You understand that all Submissions, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Submissions originated. This means that you, and not AptiStock, are entirely responsible for all Submissions that you upload, post, provide, input, submit, or otherwise transmit via the website. AptiStock does not control the Submissions posted via the website and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Submissions. You understand that by using the website, you may be exposed to Submissions from others that are offensive, indecent or objectionable.